FIND YOUR PLACE IN SPORT (FiPS)
In March 2023, the Hamburg Sports Federation (Hamburger Sportbund) will launch the tandem project "Find your place in sports". With the project you get the opportunity to get to know different areas and activities in a sports club.
You always wanted to know how to organize a big sports event or a game day? Or are you interested in how coaches are trained? Then this is the right place for you. Become part of a tandem consisting of you (mentee) and a mentor. Your mentor is a person who works in a sports club or sports association. Your mentor will show you how to get involved in a sports club and together you will think about a project that you want to implement. In addition to the tandem, there are project events where you can exchange ideas with other mentees interested in sports. You can also take part in selected free training sessions on various topics related to sports. All events take place in the evenings or on weekends. Participation is free of charge.
Who can participate?
- You are over 18 years old
- You live in Hamburg
- You like sports
- You want to get involved in sports
- You want to meet new people
- You can speak a little German (at least A2 level)
- You get to know a sports club and different jobs and commitments in sports
- You learn from the knowledge and experience of the mentors
- You get to know other mentees
- You can participate in free workshops
- You will receive a certificate for your participation
Digital info event!
We will provide you with information about FiPS and answer your questions.
- How is the project structured
- For whom is it suitable
- Contents of the program
- Benefits for participants
When: November 29, 2022, 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Where: digital (Zoom)
Registration: firstname.lastname@example.org (Participation is free of charge). You will receive a confirmation with the Zoom link after registration.
The event is being held in cooperation with the Hamburg Welcome Center.
We look forward to seeing you!
The project "Find your place in sports" is part of the program "Integration through sports" and is funded by the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg.
You can find all further information on the project page (in German):